Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Spiritual Warrior - When the Fear gets Bigger, the Prayers get Stronger

When the Fear gets Bigger, the Prayers get Stronger. 
My brain recognizes the fears, but my Spirit will not allow them to control me.
 I will be aware. I will observe the situation. And I will proceed, holding confidently to my prayers and beliefs, with my highest good in mind. 
I will proceed, keeping my eyes on the Big Picture and with grace and truth in my arsenal. 
I will proceed with a dedicated heart, toward realizing my dreams and purpose.
I am a Spiritual Warrior. 
I am a Warrior.
I Am.

(c) Copyright Jeanne Fry  All Rights Reserved
Spiritual Warrior Original Watercolor Painting Day 2 of 30 Day Art Challenge
"Spiritual Warrior" is Day 2 of  my "30 Warrior Women in 30 Days" Art Challenge
Spiritual Warrior Original Watercolor Painting Cropped View
Spiritual Warrior (Cropped View)
"Spiritual Warrior" is an Original Watercolor Painting, and is Day 2 of my "30 Warrior Women in 30 Days" Art Challenge.  

Original Sold
Art Prints available on Fine Art America here Spiritual Warrior

No comments: